Friday, April 18, 2014

Brandon's Mazda B2200

Since I made the decision to fully immerse myself into building Favoritism Photography & Design, I have been busy busy busy! The fact that I didn't post anything last Friday should be enough evidence. (Btw, I do apologize for that!)

So I've made the executive decision to do an easy post this Friday and give you nothing but sweet photos.  =]


Here's Brandon's bagged Mazda B2200. The first session for our April/May promo. If you weren't aware, we're offering free automotive photo shoots during the months of April and May. Contact us if you're interested. We have one or two spots left!


Brandon introduced me to miss beautiful, Kai Hess. It was my first time working with a car PLUS model...and I had so much fun! Kai was easy to work with, especially considering that I was having a hard time forming complete sentences that day for some reason. I don't know how she managed to take direction lol.


I'll also have you know that it was a SUPER windy day, very overcast, and we were forced to retreat into our cars during a couple cloudbursts.  But we still managed to get some great shots! What do you think?

1 comment: